Kamis, 21 Juli 2011

How to Lower High Cholesterol without Medicines

Approximately a month ago, I feel sore around the back. From waking up until bedtime again, soreness did not disappear.

Then I consulted with doctors, and are advised to check cholesterol. Armed with a letter, I became came to the nearest health center. Unfortunately, there are only a tool to measure the total. However, it has an accuracy rate of about 95 percent or close to the results of measurements using the blood in the laboratory. And the result, quite astonishing: 241.

Apparently, a thin body does not prevent me from high cholesterol, fried chicken lovers will understand my side of the road, all sorts of fried foods, cooking pastures berkuah coconut milk and the factors that most influence may be due to my lack of exercise, you could say rarely exercise.

and today, through examination of blood chemistry in the lab, thank God, my cholesterol is back to normal. with the results of: triglycerides 90 mg / dl (<200), Cholesterol 173 mg / dl (<200), HDL-cholesterol 44.8 mg / dl (35-55) and LDL-cholesterol 109.8 mg / dl (<130).

How?

turns out the easiest way to lower cholesterol is by exercising regularly, at least 15-30 minutes / 5 times a week, and avoid foods with high cholesterol levels. That's it? without drugs?

Yes. The doctor said my private (meaning my wife, She is a doctor: D), all can come down without medication, it is better. The trick is the diet / reducing foods high in cholesterol and diligent exercise. To borrow the tagline of a milk ad health: trust me, it works!

New! Click the words above to view alternate translations. Dismiss

1 komentar:

  1. Hi,

    Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.

    Keep it Up...!!

    Ganoderma Coffee

    BalasHapus